NEW IN ACADEMIC VIEWS
Section 377A has entered the world of the living dead. MICHAEL HOR explains why it’s time to pull the plug.
Commentaries and Discussions
Reverberations from a distant war:
Academic views on Singaporean reactions to the Ukraine crisis
- How to Outsmart Mis/Disinformation about the Ukraine war and other events
- What fate for 377A? Choose you this day
- Since all states do it, is propaganda a problem?
- Ukraine and big power rivalry: Why the urge to ‘compare rottenness’ will lead Singapore nowhere
- A World Divided – International Conflicts and Contending Loyalties in Singapore
- The intersecting challenges of race, inequality, and US-China rivalry
From the Editors
- Keeping academic freedom on the agenda
- FICA: Assurances to academics are welcome, but concerns remain
- FICA’s threat to Singapore academia
- Finding the words for richer conversations about race