Our “Academic Views” articles are published under a Creative Commons — Attribution/No derivatives license. There is no charge for republishing our articles online or in print with, and you don’t have to seek permission in advance, as long as you follow all these conditions:
- No editing, except for changes in time, location or editorial style. If you wish to make material edits, you must get the author’s approval before publication.
- Credit the author at the top of the article.
- Credit the author’s institution.
- Credit Academia.sg. If you are using it online, please include a link back to either www.academia.sg or the article url .
- No selling of our material, though the article can be placed on pages with ads. No publishing of our material behind a paywall. The article must be freely accessible.
- Images are not covered. If you want to use them, please verify that you are licensed to do so.